Cardolite Jobs and Recruitment: Cardolite Corporation is a privately held developer and manufacturer of the world’s largest variety of products derived from cashew nutshell liquid (CNSL), a renewable natural resource. The unique properties of CNSL are used to develop and produce a wide range of products to service the coating, friction material, adhesive, composite and foam markets.
With over 30 years of experience, Cardolite is the leader in the specialized production of quality CNSL based materials. The company’s customer base includes all types of companies ranging from large Fortune 500 corporations to small specialty manufacturers. With sales offices, representatives, and distribution facilities in the Americas, Europe, and Asia, Cardolite prides itself on delivering high quality products and services across the globe.
Cardolite Jobs and Careers
Salary: Not Specified
Any nation can Apply
Position: Application Chemist Specialist
Application Chemist Job Responsibilities:
- Independently conducts application testing of various products according to standard test methods or coating experiments designed by others.
- Properly operates all the equipment and lab apparatus in a safe and clean manner.
- Accurately records, organizes and communicates results/data from experiments and testing.
- Performs necessary analysis of data, draws conclusions based on testing results and makes recommendations of products for customers.
- Effectively participates in troubleshooting and technical support for sales team and customers.
- Properly maintains lab areas, storage areas and equipment.
- Responsible for following all applicable waste handling procedures.
- May provide technical training to others.
- Recommends and performs short and long term research assignments related to new product development, characterization and laboratory testing.
Application Chemist Job Requirements:
- BS degree (or higher) in chemistry, chemical engineering, material science and/or relevant industrial experience.
- Strong laboratory skills and ability to work on multiple tasks and projects.
- Ability to follow all safety, environmental and regulatory policies and conduct tests and assignments in a safe and environmentally responsible manner.
- Requires an aptitude to use and maintain sensitive test equipment.
- Ability to effectively work on individual efforts with moderate supervision and in a team environment.
- Effective oral and written communication skills, reporting of test results in documentation.
- Work experience in coatings/adhesive industries is preferred.