Diamond Offshore Jobs and Careers Recruitment 2021: Diamond Offshore Drilling, Inc is an American Public company operating the services of offshore drilling. The company Diamond Offshore was founded in 1964 with headquarters established in Katy in Texas, United States of America. As offshore drilling contractor, Diamond Offshore provides contract drilling services with their total fleet of fifteen offshore drilling rigs. This also includes four dynamically placed drillships. With a manpower of 2,500 employees, Diamond Offshore has international offices and services in Brazil, Mexico, Singapore, Norway, Australia and Scotland. Delivering the highest level of performance for customers, Diamond Offshore invests in talent acquisition, training, safety and culture values
Diamond Offshore Jobs and Careers
Diamond Offshore is exploring their latest job opportunities in USA & other locations. Interested and qualified candidates can apply now.
|USA & Norway
|Diploma / Degree
Apply Diamond Offshore Jobs
- Candidates can only apply through online mode
- Candidates must have a valid email ID to process application and receive your job notifications
- It is mandatory that the candidates must upload their updated resume online
- Certain departmental positions require cover letter along with the resume
- Click on the “Apply Now” button below. The website will guide the candidate to fill up the necessary professional and personal details
- Once the process of Job Application is complete, candidates will receive a notification email of the same.
Job Position: Supplier Performance Advisor
- Partner with Diamond SME for selected category to ensure Diamond derives maximum value for our spend
- Work with Sourcing Strategist to convert executed agreements(s) into system-enabled pricing agreement with implementation plans and ongoing KPIs
- Author and publish scorecard
- Organize and lead periodic business performance reviews
- Report ongoing savings/value
- Monitor supply market leading indicators to characterize expected commercial trajectory
- Establish standards of reasonableness for pricing
- Manage associated contracts through amendments, renewals, options, pricing agreement updates
- Maximize Diamond’s customer-of-choice ranking with supplier(s)
- Provide input if/when to run the category back through sourcing process
- Actively engages in supplier evaluation, qualification and selection as part of the Strategic Sourcing Process and as new procurements are required on existing programs.
- Follow Diamond Offshore Global Excellence Management System (G.E.M.S.)
- Perform other duties as required
- Legally authorized to work in the United States without restrictions
- Bachelor’s Degree in an engineering, technical, business, operations, manufacturing, supply chain or other related discipline
- Good commercial acumen, understanding of offshore oil and gas operations, communication and change management skills
- Strong Presentation skills which includes converting informally defined concepts into content suitable for external executive audience
- 4 or more years of industry experience in project management, quality, mission assurance, manufacturing, global supply chain, operations, or engineering.
- 2 or more years of experience with offshore oil and gas operations
- Willing and able to travel up to 10%