Jobs at Sadara Chemical Company and Careers in Saudi Arabia: In October 2011, the Saudi Arabian Oil Company (Saudi Aramco) and the Dow Chemical Company (Dow) joined together and established the Sadara Chemical Company (Sadara). Using modern technologies and large scale manufacturing plants, SADARA launched many new chemical products in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, such as isocyanates and polyurethane (polyols) plants. Sadara Chemical Company is the first chemical firm in the world to crack naphtha in the GCC region. This enhanced Sadara to lead new speciality businesses in chemical plants and strengthen the Saudi Chemical Industry across Europe, North America and Asia. Sadara manpower consists of 4,500 plus employees.
Presently, Sadara Chemical Company is developing the world’s largest chemical complexes in Jubail Industrial City in AL Sharqiya, Saudi Arabia. This unique integrated complex will include 26 manufacturing chemical units to produce many chemicals that are used in the manufacturing of energy, transportation, electronics, packaging, furniture industries and consumer goods.
|Company Name||Sadara Chemical Company|
|Job Location||Saudi Arabia|
|Qualification||Diploma / Degree|
Sadara Chemical Company Careers Saudi Arabia
Apply Jobs in Sadara Chemical Company
- Click on the Apply Now button below. The website will guide the candidate to fill up the necessary professional and personal details
- Once the process of Job Application is complete, candidates will receive a notification email of the same.
[Note: If you find any job’s that are already filled, don’t worry we’ll be updating soon when vacancies arrive.]
Position: Integration Engineer
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist the Integration Superintendent in the daily management of Sadara Operations’ integrated materials and utilities flow.
- Coordinate with supply chain, manufacturing and suppliers to execute the integration processes needed to achieve the site objective.
- Organize strategic plans to enable and define operational configuration.
- Coordinate with Turnaround Planning Group to help develop and optimize turnaround strategies.
- Assist in unplanned event resolution at the site level to ensure continuous and efficient production activities.
- Record and investigate unplanned events to effectively resolve the issue and set up processes and solution to avoid recurrence.
- Assist the Emergency manager and Integration superintendent in case of emergency by guiding co-workers and personnel on emergency protocols.
- Collect and compile necessary performance data to produce various site reports (Site performance report, Energy balance, KPI, etc.)
- Comply with EH&S guidelines and overall safety processes.
- Perform any job-related activities as requested by the immediate supervisor/manager.
You May also like to Apply,