Union Coop Careers and Jobs in Dubai 2022: Union Coop was established by Ministerial Resolution No. 31/2 dated May 24, 1982, issued by the Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs at the time. The aim of the establishment is to enhance the social and economic conditions of members and to serve the local community where it operates. Following the best international practice in the retail sector. Coop’s main activities are to establish hypermarkets and manage cooperatives within the UAE.
Union Coop is the largest consumer cooperative in the UAE as it operates 17 branches and two malls (Al Barsha Mall, Etihad Mall). Union Coop has also launched two grocery chains: Mini Coop and Coop, a new concept, thereby making it the first consumer cooperative to include a smart shopping concept in many of its branches in the MENA region.
Additionally, Union Coop plays an active role in stabilizing prices through promotional campaigns and offering real-value offers and give prizes worth tens of millions yearly. Union Coop’s outlets offer a wide range of products from food and electronics to hardware and household appliances.
Union Coop Careers in Dubai 2022
Union Coop jobs is one of the leading among the job applicants. This is one of the largest retail groups in Dubai. It is a great step to aim for Union Coop careers. A job in a hypermarket means there will be more benefits of growth and income. This is a big opportunity for the qualified candidates. In fact, more applications will make Union Coop careers more competitive. In fact, the company welcomes bright workforce.
|Gender||Male / Female|
|Qualification||Higher School / Diploma / Degree|
|Experience||Freshers & Experience|
|Nationality||UAE & Other Nationalities|
Union Coop Dubai – Hiring Now
Apply Union Coop Jobs in Dubai 2022
There are a certain number of Union Coop jobs listed below. Please feel free to browse the vacancies. Candidates must apply using an updated CV with necessary details.
Updated Union Coop Job Vacancies in Dubai
Experience: No Need
Qualification: High School
Provide quality customer service by effectively communicating with customers by greet them, giving them fast serving with complete sales transactions accurately, answer their queries, and provide assistance and supporting activities to the customers.
- Ensures a safe and clean environment by maintaining safety standards, performing maintenance and cleaning as required by Front-end operations, including eliminating obstacles in the register lanes
- Ensure that previous shift’s log has been log out before logging in (screen must be on POS log in window) Enter the user ID and password correctly.
- Arrange the POS and ensure that the POS hardware (monitor, scanner, thermal printer), EFT, Al Afdhal, phone credit recharge machine, PDT (for credit sales only) conveyor, currency authenticator and counter light are in good working condition.
- Operates all cash register equipment, to quickly and accurately process customer transactions while following company procedures.
- Ensure Price stickers for purchased items are as per the approved price list appearing on the screen.
- Operate a cash register by scanning items using barcodes across cash scanner
- Calculate the correct cash amount due for the customer purchased items
- Maintain appropriate cash levels in POS drawers and ensure that register area is stocked with appropriate supplies such as shopping bag, cash rolls , Etisalat rolls, Du Cards, Charity Coupons…etc.
- Collect the required change for daily transaction from Assistant Treasurer
- Communicate and respond effectively to customers and answer queries, locate merchandise and provide requested assistance and greets each customer.
- Ensure that the suitable language “English or Arabic” is used when communicating with the customer.
- Process the checkouts for all customers in a pleasing and efficient manner to minimize customer waiting time in the queue
- Ensure visibility of prices to customer through the monitor screen
- Advise customer concerning Union Coop Special offers and promotions when required
- Assist customer, in case of counter helper absence, in suitable separation of his purchased items into shopping bags
- Give away advertisement/ promotion materials such pamphlets, catalogues, flyers and provide information regarding UC promotions.
- For currency payment other than UAE Dirhams, convert using the updated conversion rate supplied by Assistant Treasurer
- Collect and secure the balance money received (after noting the “Z” Value) in bags to be kept in locker and take responsibility for all shortages/excess.
- Estimate the required change for daily transaction and inform this to Assistant Treasurer
- Apply efficient customer checkout as per the union coop strategies for minimum waiting time and minimum queue
- Generate Daily report and handover to Customer Service Coordinator
- Generate daily sale report and handover the cash and credit sale from the credit card to customer Service Coordinator
- Report to Supervisor regarding unavailable required items and other remarks about goods and prices received from customers
- Coordinate with Security Guard in preserving items left behind by customers
- Coordinate with helpers/ merchandisers to return items which brought to cash and not purchased, to the prospective shelf
- Maintain the POS clean and arranged and use the hygiene equipment to remove any bad smell
- Follow Union Coop greeting standard while serving the customer
You may also like to apply,