Petro Rabigh Jobs and Careers: In 2005, Saudi Aramco and Sumitomo Chemical merged together to establish the company Rabigh Refining and Petrochemical Company (Petro Rabigh). This joint venture between the two major global companies of Saudi Arabia and Japan have their headquarters situated in Rabigh, Saudi Arabia. In January 2008, through their initial public offering (IPO), both the Saudi Aramco and Sumitomo Chemical divided their ownership with 37.5 percent each and the balance 25 percent was owned by the public.
Petro Rabigh is the first producer of various petrochemical products in the Middle East. In addition to this, Petro Rabigh is the only major producer of propylene oxide in the GCC region. The refinery of Petro Rabigh has an operating capacity and production of 400,000 barrels per day. The company also produces naptha, kerosene, gasoline, diesel and fuel oil. Every year, Petro Rabigh produces 5 million tons and 140 million barrels of petrochemical and petroleum products.
Saudi Aramco Jobs Click Here
|Company Name||Petro Rabigh|
|Job Location||Saudi Arabia|
|Nationality||Saudi & Other|
Petro Rabigh Careers (Jobs in Saudi Arabia)
Apply Jobs in Petro Rabigh
Are you Fresh Graduate?
Petro Rabigh’s University Fresh Graduate Program (UFGP) is designed to prepare and develop recent university graduates with bachelor’s degree or higher to obtain the required skills to fill positions in the following fields:
- Engineering & Support
- Industrial Relations
- Industrial Security
- Finance & Accounting
- Saudi applicants with less than 3 years of work experience.
- Bachelor degree or higher obtained through a full-time study.
- Minimum GPA for Technical/ Administrative majors :
- 2.5 & above out of 4 OR 3.5 & above out of 5 OR equivalent scores to systems used by the UK, Australia, Canada, etc.
- Minimum IELTS band score of 5.
- 27 years old for Bachelor Degree holder or 28 years old for master degree holder.
- If you have previously created a profile, please login to view your status, update your profile and upload attachments.