QAFCO Qatar Jobs and Careers 2020: QAFCO founded in 1969 as a joint venture between the Government of Qatar and a number of foreign shareholders, QAFCO has evolved steadily over the past five decades as a world-class fertilizer producer. The country’s first large-scale venture in the petrochemical sector, QAFCO was established to diversify the economy and utilize the nation’s enormous gas reserve. QAFCO is currently owned 75% by Industries Qatar (IQ) and 25% by Yara Netherland.
QAFCO is hiring Bachelor’s Degree holders for their new listed opportunities in various department, such as Maintenance, Administration Division General, Information Technology, Projects Department, Business Development & HSEQ. Candidates who are willing to work in full time basis jobs in office and outside related project.
QAFCO Qatar Jobs: How to Apply?
- Job seekers can only apply through online mode
- Candidates must have a valid email ID to Register and receive their job notifications
- It is mandatory that the candidates must upload their updated resume online
- Click on the “View & Apply” button below. The website will guide the candidate to fill up the necessary professional and personal details
- Once the process of Job Application is complete, candidates will receive a notification email of the same.
|Automation Security Engineer||Qatar||Apply Now|
|Information Assurance Officer||Qatar||Apply Now|
|IT Infrastructure Engineer (Network)||Qatar||Apply Now|
|Lead Civil Projects Engineer||Qatar||Apply Now|
|Lead Process Engineer||Qatar||Apply Now|
|Process Safety Engineer||Qatar||Apply Now|
|Systems Analyst – EDMS||Qatar||Apply Now|
|Systems Analyst – Operations Management||Qatar||Apply Now|