Apply Wood Group Jobs Careers and Recruitment 2020: Wood the global engineering and consulting company, has secured two solar engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) contracts from an American power and energy company worth over $200 million. Wood provides performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets, including the upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, power & process, environment and infrastructure, clean energy, mining, nuclear, and general industrial sectors. The rich heritage of our founding organisations makes us a respected presence in global industrial markets, combining unrivalled technical knowledge and a drive for outstanding delivery.
Wood Group Careers 2020
Wood group is exploring their latest job opportunities full time basis jobs in various categories. Interested and Qualified candidates may apply online for the job openings.
|Company Name||Wood Group|
|Industry||Oil & Energy|
|Job Location||UK, USA, Australia & Other|
|Qualification||Diploma / Degree|
|Experience||Freshers / Experienced|
Wood Group Jobs and Careers in UK & USA
How to Apply Wood Group Jobs
- Candidates can only apply through online mode
- Candidates must have a valid email ID to process application and receive your job notifications
- It is mandatory that the candidates must upload their updated resume online
- Certain departmental positions require cover letter along with the resume
- Click on the “Apply” button below. The website will guide the candidate to fill up the necessary professional and personal details
- Once the process of Job Application is complete, candidates will receive a notification email of the same.
Job Vacancies in Wood Group
|Pipefitter (BA) – (TVC) Onshore||UK||Apply|
|Instrument Technician (TVC) – Onshore||UK||Apply|
|Measurement / Metering Technician||UK||Apply|
|Field Project Lead IV||UK||Apply|