Saudi Railways Jobs and Careers 2021: The Saudi Railways Organization or SRO is one of the main Saudi Arabia Rail Networks serving the nation. This organization was founded in 13th May 1966 with main headquarters established in Dammam Railway Station in Dammam, Saudi Arabia. Railway network operations of Saudi Railways include a total length of 1,380 kilometers with passenger and freight lines. These services connect Dammam with Riyadh as well as King Abdul Aziz Port. Likewise, there are some agricultural areas, industrial locations and military sites served by Saudi Rail. This also connects residential areas too.
Saudi Railways Company Careers 2021
In the future Saudi Rail Organization plans to connect Jeddah, Jordan, Yemen and Egypt as a part of global expansion. This will require more workforce that will introduce more Saudi rail careers and Saudi jobs. The organization is keen to welcome experienced and skilled personnel to be a part of the Saudi Railway careers enhancing the scope of Saudi jobs.
|Company Name||Saudi Railway Company|
|Job Location||Saudi Arabia|
|Qualification||Diploma / Degree|
|Experience||Freshers & Experience|
|Nationality||Saudi & Other|
Apply Saudi Railways Company (Govt Jobs 2021)
Apply Saudi Railway Jobs
Position: B2B Marketing Senior Specialist (Saudi Arabia)
Job Location: Saudi Arabia
Salary: Not Specified
- Oversee marketing lead generation.
- Provide short- and long-term market forecasts, reports, and trends to assist business development in the acquisition of B2B clients.
- Lead and ensure the consistency in the messaging, branding, content, and look-and-feel of all internal and external communications and marketing materials coordinating and socializing with content, creative, sales and broader organization.
- Perform industry and competitive analysis to inform the sales process and help positioning and messaging.
- Perform ongoing tracking and reporting on B2B marketing initiatives.
- Develop and execute B2B marketing plans that may include PPC, email campaigns, participation in industry conferences and events, webinars, and website updates.
- 4-5 years of experience.
- Good communication skills.
- good analytical skills.
- Team player with ability to work cross-functionally.
- Strong financial and business acumen.
- Exceptional organizational and project management skills, ability to manage multiple projects, ability to meet deadlines, and strong attention to detail.
You may also like,