Occidental Petroleum Jobs and Careers 2020: Occidental Petroleum Corporation, also known as Oxy is an American public company in the industry of petrochemical and petroleum. The oil production output of Occidental Petroleum Corporation produces petroleum, natural gas and chemical substances. The company was founded in June 1920 with major headquarters (Greenway Plaza) located in Houston, USA. Occidental Petroleum Corporation is engaged in hydrocarbon exploration in the USA, Middle East and Colombia. In addition to this, the other operations include petrochemical manufacturing in the United States of America, Chile and Canada. In Texas, USA, Occidental Petroleum Corporation (Oxy) is the ninth largest petroleum producer. Manpower of 14,400 employees has subsidiaries Oxy Chemical Corp, Occidental of Abu Dhabi Ltd, Occidental Petroleum of Qatar Ltd and 45 more ventures.
Occidental Petroleum Careers
Position: Labor Relations Supervisor
Industry: Oil & Energy
Job Location: United States
Salary: Not Specified
- Bachelor’s degree in Labor/Industrial Relations, HR Management or related degree.
- 3+ years of experience in Labor Relations.
- Strong leadership, facilitation, team building and process improvement skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications ( Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook).
- Familiarity with HR analytics/reporting/software in order to support and drive logical and informed decision-making.
- Experience with HRIS systems such as PeopleSoft preferred.
- High level of emotional intelligence with ability to identify and manage interactions at all levels of the organization by altering their approach based on situation and individuals involved.
- Proficiency in completing workplace investigations, including conducting interviews, collecting evidence, documenting and recommending path forward.
- Demonstrated ability to identify and resolve conflict.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Occidental Petroleum Jobs: Procedure to Apply
- Candidates can only apply through online mode
- Candidates must have a valid email ID to process the application and sign up
- It is mandatory that the candidates must upload their updated resume online
- Click on the “Apply Now” button below. The website will guide the candidate to fill up the necessary professional and personal details
- Once the process of Job Application is complete, candidates will receive a notification email of the same.