KAHRAMAA Jobs and Careers Qatar 2020: KAHRAMAA has the privilege of being the sole transmission and distribution system owner and operator (TDSOO) for the electricity and water sector in Qatar. Qatar General Electricity and Water Corporation “KAHRAMAA” was established in July 2000 in terms of Law # 10 to regulate and maintain the supply of electricity and water to customers. Early 1900’s to 1940’s: From the early 1900’s to the late 1940’s, no information is available about the status of the supply of water and electricity in Qatar. Records show that Qatar’s first Oil Well in Dukhan started production in 1940 and first oil shipment was exported in 1949. These are indicators that large permanent communities may have been established around that period needing sustained water and electricity for survival and industry.
Qatar General Electricity and Water Corporation – KAHRAMAA is hiring Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer/IT Engineering holders for their latest jobs in Legal Affairs & Planning & Quality Department. Interested and qualified candidates can apply.
KAHRAMAA Jobs: How to Apply?
- Candidates can only apply through online mode
- Internet access is required to apply for the job openings.
- Candidates must have a valid email ID to receive their job notifications
- Click on the “View & Apply” button below. The website will guide the candidate to fill up the necessary professional and personal details
- Once the process of Job Application is complete, candidates will receive a notification email of the same.