Jobs at Emirates Flight Catering 2020: Emirates Flight Catering are the leaders in the aviation industry in promoting excellent VIP catering, airline events for all the customers. Subsidiary of the Emirates Group, EKFC or Emirates Flight Catering provides support and in-flight catering services for Emirates Airlines in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Founded in 2003, EKFC provides similar kind of services to all other airlines based in Dubai International Airport. Ancillary services of EKFC include food and beverages, airport lounge, food production and laundry. With a manpower of 11,000 employees from various nations, Emirates Flight Catering (EKFC) prepares an average of 225,000 meals per day serving more than 100 airline clients. EKFC also operates monorail of 2.55 km distance in Dubai.
Emirates Flight Catering has two subsidiaries, Food Point and Linencraft. Opened in July 2005 in Dubai Investment Park, the catering facility FoodPoint produces more than 30 million meals per year. The laundering facility Linencraft process 210 tons of laundry and dry cleaning output every day. Linencraft facility situated in Dubai Investment Park has an overall area of 113,021 square feet. Emirates Flight Catering ensure highest health and safety norms to produce hygienic food and guarantee safe work atmosphere continuously for the staff members.
Emirates Flight Catering Jobs
All Nationality can Apply
- Candidates can only apply through online mode
- Candidates must have a valid email ID to submit application and receive job notifications
- Upload your updated resume & other documents
- Click on the Apply Now button below. The website will guide the candidate to fill up the necessary professional and personal details
- Once the process of Job Application is complete, candidates will receive a notification email of the same.
Position: Digital Design Intern(HRN11G)
Reports to: Learning & Development Manager
Category: Corporate Support
Department: HR – Learning & Development
This role will work closely with Learning & Development team to create designs content for various platforms and uses within the organization and will provide an opportunity to work with best of L&D experts in the field. If you are passionate about design and communication this is the right role for you.
Essential Requirements & Competencies
- A bachelor’s degree in graphic design, marketing or any other related fields
- Experience in designing print & digital media
- Strong skills in photo, video production and post-processing
- Proficient in both Mac & Windows systems.
- Working knowledge in creating and developing 360 Videos and virtual reality
- People oriented with proficiency in oral/written communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrates accuracy, thoroughness, and monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Work requires continual attention to detail in creating, developing materials, establishing priorities and meeting deadlines.