Apply Emirates Driving Institute Jobs and Careers in Dubai & Abu Dhabi The Emirates Driving Institute is one of the most reputed organisations in the Middle East. This institute serves to train and enhance the driving lessons and skills of people. EDI guides in giving awareness on road safety, traffic rules and good driving methods. Likewise, the EDI is also popular for their ethics and values among the other driving schools in Dubai. There are great opportunities for job aspirants at Emirates Driving Institute in Dubai. Good scope exists for people with experience and skills in this sector. Job opportunities at Emirates Driving School in Abu Dhabi will open doors for many career aspirants in this sector.
Emirates Driving Institute Careers 2023
The EDI driving programs and training are one of the most advanced in the world. This is provided by the highly skilled and dynamic manpower. Benefits, rewards and package are one of the best in this sector. EDI has many career opportunities as a driving institute in Dubai. They form the major support and bridge to create safe drivers. In UAE, EDI is the one and only pioneer in exhibiting the road safety programs, values and its importance. This enables a good experience to learn and deliver with great potential while training people. There is a great initiative of socially guiding people to safe driving methods . It is one of the unique responsibilities reflected by the Emirates Driving Institute careers.
|Company / Organization||Emirates Driving Institute|
|Job Location||Dubai & Abu Dhabi|
|Qualification||Diploma / Degree|
Apply Jobs at Driving Schools in Dubai
How to Apply Jobs in Emirates Driving Institute in Dubai?
- Candidates can only apply through online mode
- Candidates must have a valid email ID to receive their job notifications & application process
- It is mandatory that the candidates must upload their updated resume online
- Click on the “Apply Now” button below. The website will guide the candidate to fill up the necessary professional and personal details
- Once the process of Job Application is complete, candidates will receive a notification email of the same.
Current Job Vacancies in Emirates Driving Institute
Job: QHSE Coordinator – JOB Code 55
Department : QHSE
Qualification : Minimum of bachelor degree from a recognized university. Certified Lead/Internal Auditor of QMS/OHSMS/EMS, preferable.
Experience : 2
· Responsible to ensure effective implementation and maintenance of QHSE management system as per standards and internal requirements.
· Carry out inspections and report as per schedule and as assigned by QHSE Manager / Assistant Manager.
· Provide support by participating in internal / external audits, special inspections, studies etc.,
· Provide support in developing audits / inspections checklist.
· Raise non-conformance reports based on audits, inspections, complaints etc.
· Prepare action plans based on audits / inspections.
· Follow up and verification of corrective actions and closure of Non-conformances / action plans.
· Provide support in development, documentation, amendment and distribution of departmental work procedures, policies and forms.
· Provide support in preparing the Management Review Meeting presentation and minutes of meeting.
· Provide administrative support to QHSE function as required.
· Comply with the Company Quality, Occupational Health & Safety and Environment Policies.
· Minimum 2 years of working knowledge & experience in ISO standards for QMS, OHSMS & EMS, system implementation and maintenance.
· Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to coordinate with different levels of management and colleagues.
· Proficient in MS Office & holder of valid UAE driving license, preferable.
You may also like to apply,