Dolphin Energy Jobs and Vacancies in 2020: Dolphin Energy On March 1999, the Government of Abu Dhabi began the Dolphin Energy Company with a unique vision of its kind in the oil and gas industry that connects U.A.E, Qatar and Oman for the international gas network in the regions. The famous Dolphin Gas Project is known for the production and processing of natural gas from North Field in Qatar. The processing occurs in the Ras Laffan Industrial City and transported to Oman and United Arab Emirates. Dolphin Gas Project is one of the biggest energy related project ventures in the Middle East.
In the coming years, Dolphin Energy will provide support and development for industries and utilities thereby creating more jobs, growth and wealth in the GCC region. At present the Dolphin Energy is owned between the Mubadala Investment Company on the behalf of the Government of Abu Dhabi and France and Occidental Petroleum of the U.S.A.
Dolphin Energy is hiring skilled and qualified candidates for their upcoming vacancies in various categories, such as Procurement & Contracts Roles and Operations & Maintenance Roles.
Industry: Oil & Energy
Job Location: Doha, Qatar
Salary: Not Specified
Qatar and Other Nationality can Apply
Dolphin Energy Jobs: How to Apply?
- Candidates can only apply through online mode
- Candidates must have a valid email ID to receive their job notifications & application process
- It is mandatory that the candidates must upload their updated resume online
- Click on the “Apply Now” button below. The website will guide the candidate to fill up the necessary professional and personal details
- Once the process of Job Application is complete, candidates will receive a notification email of the same.