Dolphin Energy Careers and Jobs in Qatar: Dolphin Energy On March 1999, the Government of Abu Dhabi began the Dolphin Energy Company with a unique vision of its kind in the oil and gas industry that connects U.A.E, Qatar and Oman for the international gas network in the regions. The famous Dolphin Gas Project is known for the production and processing of natural gas from North Field in Qatar. The processing occurs in the Ras Laffan Industrial City and transported to Oman and United Arab Emirates. Dolphin Gas Project is one of the biggest energy related project ventures in the Middle East.
In the coming years, Dolphin Energy will provide support and development for industries and utilities thereby creating more jobs, growth and wealth in the GCC region. At present the Dolphin Energy is owned between the Mubadala Investment Company on the behalf of the Government of Abu Dhabi and France and Occidental Petroleum of the U.S.A.
Dolphin Energy Careers in Qatar 2021
|Company Name||Dolphin Energy|
|Qualification||Diploma / Degree|
Apply Dolphin Energy Qatar Jobs
How to Apply Dolphin Energy Jobs?
- Candidates can only apply through online mode
- Candidates must have a valid email ID to receive their job notifications & application process
- It is mandatory that the candidates must upload their updated resume online
- Click on the “Apply Now” button below. The website will guide the candidate to fill up the necessary professional and personal details
- Once the process of Job Application is complete, candidates will receive a notification email of the same.
[Note: If you find any job’s that are already filled, don’t worry we’ll be updating soon when vacancies arrive.]
|Senior Project Contracts Engineer||Qatar||Job Filled|
|Mechanical / Compression Technician||Qatar||Job Filled|
|Project Procurement Engineer||Qatar||Job Filled|
|Summer Training and Internship 2020||Qatar||Job Filled|