Apply Jobs and Careers in Al Ansari Exchange 2021: UAE as a nation consists of fast growing firms and services in the world. One of them is Al Ansari Exchange Dubai. Recruitment for jobs in Al Ansari Exchange brings a good chance for applicants. Candidates can make a great future with Exchange jobs in Dubai. As a leading financial group, the workforce is diverse and more in number. Al Ansari Exchange Abu Dhabi serves to more than million customers in UAE. There is a good scope for developing work skills related to banking and financial stream. With several branches in the UAE alone, their work force is an asset to the firm. This makes them more dynamic in their services.
|Company Name||Al Ansari Exchange|
|Job Location||Dubai, Abu Dhabi & across UAE|
|Experience||Freshers / Experience|
Careers in Al Ansari Exchange – UAE 2021
Over the years, Al Anasari built a strong talent pool of people in their group. Diverse team members encourage good work atmosphere. Benefits and rewards are one of the best with Al Ansari Exhange careers. As for freshers, modern faculties for training develop their job skills. The firm has set a milestone as a foreign exchange firm. This enhances scope for careers in Al Ansari Exchange. One of the leading branches in UAE is the Al Ansari Exchange Dubai. People are career-driven with commitment to serve, help and grow. Al Ansari is one of the best firms for professional development. They define good ambitions and goals.
Al Ansari Exchange Careers and Jobs in Dubai & Abu Dhabi
How to Apply Jobs in Al Ansari Exchange?
Applicants must prepare well for the Al Ansari Exchange new jobs interview. A Good profile is necessary. This is important for Al Ansari Exchange Company. Candidates can apply now for the below listed vacancies.
Job Vacancies at Al Ansari Exchange
|Positions||COUNTER STAFF/CUSTOMER SERVICE STAFF WITH BANKING EXPERIENCE|
|Job Location||Abu Dhabi , Dubai & Sharjah – UAE|
|Experience||1 – 6 Years|
|Qualification||Basic – Any Graduation|
|Nationality||Pakistani, Any Arabic National, Indian, Filipino|
|Industry Type||Banking / Financial Services / Broking|
|Functional Area||Cashier / Teller / Billing & Payment|
- Bachelor Degree Holder; Formal training or banking experience would be an added advantage
- Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply
- Key Skills:
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Numerical skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent Microsoft/Open Office skills
- Can work under pressure and in a fast-paced environment
|Experience||3 – 6 Years|
|Qualification||Basic – Bachelor of Technology/Engineering, Bachelors in Computer Application(Computers)|
|Industry Type||IT – Software Services|
|Functional Area||IT Software|
- Excellent English communication skills
- Age between 23 – 35 years old
- Engineering graduate / post-graduation degree holder
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of proven experience in JAVA, J2EE and Full Stack Development.
- Proven Hands On development experience in databases like Oracle, Mysql or equivalent
- Banking & Financial industry experience is an asset.
How to Register CV with Al Ansari Exchange?
For future vacancies, candidates have to register an updated CV and submit it. All the details have to be genuine and valid. Extra skills will make a unique profile. Wishing you all the best.