Al Ain Farms Jobs and Careers 2020: Al Ain Farms founded in 1981, by the Father of the United Arab Emirates, the late Sheikh Zayed Bin Sultan Al Nahyan, Al Ain Farms was the first dairy company established in the United Arab Emirates. After 38 illustrious years, today we are the largest integrated dairy company in the country, running four farms under our brand – the dairy business, the juice business, the camel milk production, and the poultry section, producing fresh chicken and eggs.
Being the first dairy company in the UAE, Al Ain Farms has undertaken a pivotal role in ensuring the finest food products to the people of the country. All our products are made with love, locally, in Al Ain, the heart of the UAE, and delivered fresh around the country on a daily basis.
Al Ain Farms exploring their latest career opportunities and urgent openings.
Almarai Jobs Click Here
|Company Name||Al Ain Farms|
|Job Location||Al Ain, UAE|
|Qualification||High School / Diploma / Bachelor Degree|
|Experience||2 to 8 years of experience|
|Benefits||Attractive Salary, Health Insurance, Accommodation, air ticket|
|Post Date||9th September|
Al Ain Farms Careers 2020 – Jobs in Al Ain, UAE
Compulsory details to Note before applying for the Job Postings
- Candidates can only apply through online mode
- Candidates must have a valid email ID to receive their job notifications
- It is mandatory that the candidates must upload their updated resume online
- Certain departmental positions require cover letter along with the resume
Al Ain Farms Jobs: Procedure to Apply
Interested and Qualified candidates may apply online for the job openings
- Click on the “Apply Now” button below. The website will guide the candidate to fill up the necessary professional and personal details
- Once the process of Job Application is complete, candidates will receive a notification email of the same.