Find ADNH Jobs in Abu Dhabi from July 2021. Apply Online with available ADNH (Abu Dhabi National Hotels) job vacancies at our online career platforms.
ADNH is one of the pioneering groups of hospitality sectors in the Emirates. The ADNH group owns some of the world famous hotels in their portfolio. Likewise, the manpower of ADNH in Abu Dhabi is large catering to global tourism and hospitality in UAE. At ADNH, the group hires passionate and hard working people that enable growth and prosperity. Diversified talent pool and supportive team work bring together many skilled and talented people. Likewise the jobs in Abu Dhabi National Hotels are open to such candidates who are determined towards their career. In Emirates, the ADNH group supports in providing equal job opportunities and benefits.
|Company / Organization||Abu Dhabi National Hotels – ADNH|
|Job Location||Abu Dhabi|
|Qualification||High School / Diploma / Degree|
ADNH Abu Dhabi Careers 2021
ADNH group consists of major hotels, transportation, restaurants and catering services. Their management sectors are excellent in all areas of these versatile businesses. Likewise, this highlights the consistent efforts of people in ADNH jobs. In future, Abu Dhabi National Hotel jobs will present a fruitful scope for upcoming candidates with bright careers.
How to Apply ADNH Hotel Jobs in Abu Dhabi?
To apply for ADNH Jobs online and to complete online job applications click on Apply Now, use a valid email address to use sign up for job apply, an up-to-date resume. Once you have done the job application, you have to wait for the job notification through your email (Only Shortlisted candidates will notify).
Job Vacancies in ADNH – Abu Dhabi National Hotels
Position: Cluster Reservations Agent
Job Location: Abu Dhabi
The position will be part of the Reservations Cluster supporting a set of four properties in the UAE. The portfolio includes a diverse set of 4 and 5 star properties with exposure to Marriott’s Le Meridien Brand (Le Meridien Abu Dhabi), Sheraton Brand (Sheraton Abu Dhabi) and Radisson Brand (Radisson Blu Abu Dhabi Corniche and Radisson Blu Al Ain).
Human Resources Manager
Job Location: Abu Dhabi
- Experience in Transportation Field
- Tertiary qualification (degree) in HR or related field. Minimum of 8 years HR experience and 3 – 5 years in a HR Management Experience in developing HR strategy in line with the business needs.
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal. Arabic is advantageous but not essential .
- High level of initiative, problem solving and decision-making ability. Results driven with a professional approach, strong leadership and worth ethic.
- Experience in managing change within the organization.
- Demonstrated evidence of influencing and coaching skills.
- Excellent consultancy and conflict resolution skills with strong interpersonal and communication skills to influence a broad range of stakeholders.
You May also like to Apply,