Abu Dhabi Ports Careers and Jobs: Abu Dhabi Ports Headquartered in Abu Dhabi, the capital of the United Arab Emirates, Abu Dhabi Ports is a company that owns, manages and operates 11 ports and terminals in the UAE and Guinea. Since its establishment in 2006, Abu Dhabi Ports has been completely aligned with the economic plans and directives of Abu Dhabi Government’s 2030 Economic Vision, by playing a pivotal role in the growth of the emirate, contributing 3.6% of Abu Dhabi’s non-oil GDP growth.
At Abu Dhabi Ports, the future is here and now. We take great pride in contributing to transforming Abu Dhabi’s maritime infrastructure, to position the Emirate as a premier logistics, transport and trade hub through a diverse portfolio of services and activities. Through constant innovation, we go over and beyond being a port operator and developer, to become your preferred global trade enabler, bridging the UAE with the world.
|Company||Abu Dhabi Port / Khalifa Port|
|Education||Equivalent Degree / Diploma|
|Nationality||UAE & Other|
Abu Dhabi Ports Careers in Abu Dhabi
Abu Dhabi Ports Jobs: How to Apply or Register?
Currently there’s no vacancies in Abu Dhabi Ports. Candidates can register your resume for future vacancies.
- Candidates can only apply through online mode
- Candidates must have a valid email address to use sign up for job apply
- It is mandatory that the candidates must upload their updated resume online
- Certain departmental positions require cover letter along with the resume
- Click on the “Register” button below. The website will guide the candidate to fill up the necessary professional and personal details.