Abu Dhabi Co-operative Society Jobs and Careers 2020: The Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs of Abu Dhabi established the Abu Dhabi Co-operative Society in the United Arab Emirates with a vision to operate retail chain of stores in the nation. Since its beginning, ADCOOP (Abu Dhabi Co-operative Society) has become a famous shopping hub for the customers. Other diversified business portfolio of ADCOOP include the real estate sector in the U.A.E. ADCOOP stores are built with modern standards that welcome friendliness and entertainment to the people providing a unique shopping experience.
ADCOOP has its own brands such as CO-OP, SPAR and Megamart. ADCOOP has 7 shopping malls, 45 hypermarkets, convenience stores and supermarkets across the United Arab Emirates. ADCOOP Real Estate division includes City Life Jurf, SPAR Khalidiyah, Al Zahiyah Shopping Centre, Muroor Shopping Centre, Mina Centre, Makhani Zakher Mall and Makhani Shamkha Mall. Over 2,300 employees from 51 nations form their workforce.
👉 Find Emirates Cooperative Society Jobs Click Here
|Company Name||Abu Dhabi Co-operative Society|
|Job Location||Abu Dhabi|
|Qualification||High School / Diploma / Degree|
|Experience||Freshers & Experienced|
|Nationality||UAE & Other Nationalities|
|Post Date||Not Specified|
Abu Dhabi Co-operative Society Careers – Job Openings in Abu Dhabi
Abu Dhabi Co-operative Society Jobs
Abu Dhabi Co-operative looking for a skilled Network Engineer. Interested and qualified candidates can apply online.
- Develop detailed requirements for upgrading existing networks, as well as re-architecting network segments in order to facilitate new requirements, technologies and growth.
- Ensure all engineering systems and tools are properly documented and managed.
- Enhance value for customers through better design and operation of services. This includes departmental process or service improvements (implementing process improvements, coordinating improvements, lessons learned, process mapping).
- Resolve escalated networking issues received from service desk.
- Monitor and maintain all Windows system administration issues.
- Ensure that backup systems are available for use at any time.
- Keep network documentation updated.
- Configure and implement basic network security policies.
- Configure, verify, and troubleshoot core infrastructure.
- Analyze network topologies and traffic and capacity requirements.
- Provide technical support and troubleshooting to users.
- Perform network administration duties.
- Maintain current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
- Participate in special projects as and when required.
- Recommend hardware, software and network system vendors
- Ensure safety and security of all IT assets are maintained.
- Communicate effectively: Ability to listen, share knowledge, teach and train people combined with outstanding communication and presentation skills.
- In order for your interest to be considered, it is essential that you meet with the criteria mentioned. If this is the case and you wish to learn more about the role then please apply directly online.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science / Information Systems or equivalent
Experience: Minimum 5 years of experience within a similar roleKnowledge and skills: Sound knowledge of Networks, Windows, Hardware, Security and other related systems and business processesCertification required:CCNP certification